Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

I don't know if anyone will read this since I haven't posted in so long that probably nobody checks it anymore, but I'll post anyway. I'm so behind the times. We celebrate our anniversary and V-day together since they're only 4 days apart, and when I came home on the 13th (he had to work on Valentine's so we partied on Fri) I came home and Jason had surprises waiting for me on the stove: chocolate-covered strawberries, 2 dozen roses, a candle, and chocolate-covered cherries! He'd also picked up a couple of movies to watch. I couldn't believe it. It was so nice. We went out to Sitar, a wonderful Indian restaurant that we love but hardly ever go to, and then came home and watched a movie.


I got him a stuffed elephant holding a heart, some candy and I made him a pillow case with an "inside" phrase ironed on the edge. No, nothing nasty! Just something between us. I took a picture of what he gave me. I have the best husband ever!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's so sweet. I'm glad you made a post. I do occasionally check your blog. I'm behind on the blogging world too, not as bad as you though ;)

The Tani Family said...

What a cute husband you have! Valentine's is a fun time to have someone!