Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jason's foster son

There's a family in our ward that has a 2-year-old son named Ayden. Ever since he met Jason, he's smitten. Every time we go to their house Jason and Ayden play together, Jason helps put him to bed, change his diapers and clean up his toys. When Ayden sees Jason at church he runs up to him and says "Hello, Buddy!" And when we go our separate ways after church, he bursts into tears.
A week ago Jason went apple-picking with them and some other friends. Ayden was constantly by his side.
Then last Sun we went to their house for dinner and by a coincidence Jason and Ayden were wearing almost the exact same outfit. So they took some pics and I thought I'd post them. Ayden's mom, Rachel, says Ayden's going to have some jealousy issues someday when we have kids!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That is so cute! I'm glad Jason has a friend to play with. Our Bishop lives across the street from us & last summer one of his little boys came over a few times to play with Dan. He would even bring toys. It was so precious to watch & it made me look forward to the time that I have a child of our own because I know he'll be a good daddy.

Jaime said...

You have PACMAN!! I love Pacman! I may be visiting your blog often just to play. hehe

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

That is so cute!! He's going to be a great dad.